Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Piano!

To be honest, this happened about a month ago, but I've been really lazy about taking the photos. Sorry!


I've been playing piano for eight years, but my family has never got around to actually buying a piano until now and it's definitely worth the wait. It's a refurbished 1970s Baldwin upright that produces the same sound as a baby grand. My piano teacher recommended a lady to us who used to own a piano store but is now retired and she had just one piano left that she couldn't manage to find a buyer for. It was in excellent condition and for a really good price, $2000 unlike the regular $7000 that we would find elsewhere. She also arranged for the piano mover and the tuner, who was a really nice guy. I'm really happy because now I can play whenever I want on a real piano without asking my mom to drive me to a friend's house or asking my teacher if I can stay a bit longer on her piano.








No comments:

Post a Comment