Thursday, September 2, 2010

Goals for the Coming School Year

Well, it's almost that time of year again :-)

I'm entering my second year of high school. I have no problems with it and I'm expecting it to be more comfortable than last year First semester freshman year coming from a choice school was not fun. I did pretty well excluding geometry, an incompitent music teacher, and an astronomy teacher that I did not understand, but I regret not puting in my full effort in his class now. My primary objective this year is to get straight As and exceed in all my classes. I'm in all honors except for Phy ed (a useless waste of time if you ask me) and possibly Human Anatomy. I did pretty well last year in except for geometry where I got straight Bs.

My goals for the coming year that lead to my primary objective are to:

1. Use my time more efficiently. Do homework right after school and procrastinate on the internet and listening to music less often.

2. Be in bed around 10-11 and for certain before midnight. I hope this will help me wake up more easily and not sleep through my alarm. lol.

3. Continue helping my mother around the house as much as I have been doing over the summer.

4. Read more books and less fanfiction and manga. I really hate what fanfiction has been doing to my psyche, it's like going to a crude bar with bad food, drink, and company.

Happy school year to everyone else out in internet-land.

No comments:

Post a Comment